We’re looking for talented social media and digital marketing coordinators to provide account services for clients under our portfolio of brands. In this role, you’ll be a part of our engagement team supporting several client accounts, helping them meet their strategic goals.
Ideal candidates should be hardworking and self-motivated, with a passion for learning, professional growth, and long-term career development. Our company has a strong performance culture, built upon continuous learning, timely feedback, open communication, and enforcing accountability for the results we produce.
This entry-level role has a starting salary of $30-34K/year.
- Understand the needs of clients, as well as their account strategy and goals
- Design and implement digital marketing and social media strategies
- Complete copywriting duties (e.g. for social media posts, comments, digital graphics, ads, etc.)
- Develop social media content calendar and/or schedule posts using tools such as Hootsuite, etc.
- Manage multiple deliverables simultaneously with different deadlines across multiple client accounts
- Develop and execute digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Create and manage email or newsletter campaigns
- Source and select stock or client photography for digital content and social media posting
- Complete data analysis and reporting using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Optimize SEO for websites and digital content by completing audits and helping resolve basic issues (e.g. using keyword tags on blogs)
- Ensure effectiveness and strategic alignment on digital marketing activities by completing research on social media trends and algorithm updates
- Use keyword analysis tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends
- Maintain effective oral and written communication with both clients and other team members
- Complete critical thinking and analysis of data to ensure an ROI for the client
- Actively participate in company leadership and professional growth activities
- Maintain electronic records to keep account documents organized using cloud-based storage platforms (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Attend and/or lead client and internal meetings to review account strategy and progress
- Other account duties as assigned
Five Important Things You’ll Be Doing:
#1 – Managing Projects & Deliverables
There are no small jobs at Share On Purpose! Each person and task is essential to success. The Coordinator is responsible for the tactical day-to-day account work to ensure we are meeting the goals of our clients and projects. Tasks include (but are not limited to) social media strategy, content creation, distribution, analytics and reporting.
#2 – Data Analysis & Insights
Responsible for the day-to-day work of the account, the Coordinator is in a prime position to analyze results and provide feedback to the team. We are looking for someone who can think critically about data, complete analysis based on the data, then offer recommendations or insights to implement strategic shifts and improve results.
#3 – Completing Industry Research
Given the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, it is critical for the Coordinator to be familiar with new social platforms, online tools, and social media trends. Our teams consistently strive to improve and innovate our services to provide better results for our clients.
#4 – Understanding & Implementing Project Strategy
Every campaign will have a strategy which is tied to a key metric. This is how we ensure the goals of our clients are met. Often, account needs and key metrics might shift depending on clients’ needs. To be successful, each Coordinator must understand how their tasks impact the metrics that make up the strategy, and also be able to pivot when needed to ensure we’re always capturing the attention of the target market.
#5 – Team & Client Communication
We provide our team members the flexibility to work remotely when appropriate. For this reason, effective communication is the lifeblood of our organization. We expect all team members to be available for emails, calls and meetings during regular business hours, but we often allow the flexibility to set your own schedule. When not working together face-to-face, it is critical that you are providing effective and prompt communication to all your team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business, or Social Sciences-related field (or comparable education)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Microsoft Office experience (specifically with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Long-term commitment to career growth and professional development
We Strongly Prefer:
- Solid experience creating social media graphics or graphic design (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, PicMonkey, etc.)
- Google Analytics experience
- Solid experience creating and optimizing digital advertisement campaigns
- Experience with running email campaigns on platforms such as MailChimp
Career Opportunities at Share On Purpose, Inc.
Are you ready to transform your career and do meaningful work, in a supportive and collaborative culture? Do you want to work with a leadership team dedicated to coaching you to achieve your highest potential?
Share On Purpose™ creates and launches companies with innovative solutions that make the world better. We build purposeful companies that transform industries and positively impact communities. We scale our brands with growth strategies, sophisticated management, strategic differentiation, operational and technical excellence, and then train our team members to run them.
We also help inspire our emerging leaders to achieve their highest leadership potential. Said another way, this is a place where great people do great things. You will learn our methodologies and processes by working in our fastest growing, market-leading brands.
Share On Purpose offers an amazing culture where individuals are driven to grow professionally and personally within our portfolio, all while doing meaningful work based on their own purpose. If you’re passionate about being a part of something bigger and want to help us build a great place to work, this is the role for you!