Career Opportunities at Share On Purpose, Inc.
Are you ready to transform your career and do meaningful work, in a supportive and collaborative culture? Do you want to work with a leadership team dedicated to coaching you to achieve your highest potential?
Share On Purpose™ creates and launches companies with innovative solutions that make the world better. We build purposeful companies that transform industries and positively impact communities. We scale our brands with growth strategies, sophisticated management, strategic differentiation, operational and technical excellence, and then train our team members to run them.
We also help inspire our emerging leaders to achieve their highest leadership potential. Said another way, this is a place where great people do great things. You will learn our methodologies and processes by working in our fastest growing, market-leading brands.
Share On Purpose offers an amazing culture where individuals are driven to grow professionally and personally within our portfolio, all while doing meaningful work based on their own purpose. If you’re passionate about being a part of something bigger and want to help us build a great place to work, this is the role for you!
If you are looking for a purposeful career where you can develop your knowledge and skills surrounded by a supportive team of like-minded leaders, you have come to the right place! We’re looking for a talented, emerging leader, versatile in social media and digital marketing, to provide account services for our clients, made up of various conscious brands. This is more than just a job, we are interested in growing and developing those who are looking for a meaningful career.
Ideal candidates should be hardworking and self-motivated, with a passion for learning, professional growth, and long-term career development. Our company has a strong performance culture, built upon continuous learning, timely feedback, open communication, and generating impactful results for our clients.
This entry-level role has a starting salary of $30-34K/year.
Five Important Things You’ll Be Doing:
#1 – Managing Projects & Deliverables
There are no small jobs at Share On Purpose! Each person and task is essential to success. The Coordinator is responsible for the tactical day-to-day account work to ensure we are meeting the goals of our clients and projects. Tasks include (but are not limited to) social media strategy, content creation, distribution, analytics and reporting.
#2 – Data Analysis & Insights
Responsible for the day-to-day work of the account, the Coordinator is in a prime position to analyze results and provide feedback to the team. We are looking for someone who can think critically about data, complete analysis based on the data, then offer recommendations or insights to implement strategic shifts and improve results. We encourage and empower all our employees to share their opinions and feedback because we believe this is critical to the evolution of our brands.
#3 – Completing Industry Research
Given the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, it is critical for the Coordinator to be familiar with new social platforms, online tools, and social media trends. Our teams consistently strive to improve and innovate our services to provide better results for our clients. Additionally, our clients come from all different backgrounds and industries offers each employee the opportunity to diversify their knowledge.
#4 – Understanding & Implementing Project Strategy
Every campaign will have a strategy which is tied to a key metric. This is how we ensure the goals of our clients are met. Often, account needs and key metrics might shift depending on clients’ needs. To be successful, each Coordinator must understand how their tasks impact the metrics that make up the strategy, and also be able to pivot when needed to ensure we’re always capturing the attention of the target market.
#5 – Team & Client Communication
We provide our team members the flexibility to work remotely when appropriate. For this reason, effective communication is the lifeblood of our organization. We expect all team members to be available for emails, calls and meetings during regular business hours, but we often allow the flexibility to set your own schedule. When not working together face-to-face, it is critical that you are providing effective and prompt communication to all your team members and clients.
Detailed Position Summary:
- Understand the needs of clients, as well as their account strategy and goals
- Design and implement digital marketing and social media strategies
- Complete copywriting duties (e.g. for social media posts, comments, digital graphics, ads, etc.)
- Develop social media content calendar and/or schedule posts using tools such as Hootsuite, etc.
- Manage multiple deliverables simultaneously with different deadlines across multiple client accounts
- Develop and execute digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Create and manage email or newsletter campaigns
- Complete data analysis and reporting using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Optimize client websites and digital content by completing SEO audits and helping resolve basic issues (e.g. using keyword tags on blogs)
- Use keyword analysis tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business, or Social Sciences-related field (or comparable education)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Microsoft Office experience (specifically with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Long-term commitment to career growth and professional development
We Strongly Prefer:
- Solid experience creating social media graphics or graphic design (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, PicMonkey, etc.)
- Google Analytics experience
- Solid experience creating and optimizing digital advertisement campaigns
- Experience with running email campaigns on platforms such as MailChimp